1. Seek at tower now gives correct guidance about lords object rather than another object
2. Removed stray space in seek message
3. Added lord location when describing and object being carried during guidance
4. Fixed crash bug caused when two lords in a battle killed each other
1. Fix recruitment check.
2. Implement AI do nothing correctly
3. Stop AI characters liege changing to Luxor when their own liege is dead or they have no liege ( ie. shareth )
4. A little tidy up on the map – text display
5. Build for iOS8
6. Include iPhone6 resolutions
1. Fix recruitment check. Loyalty of character being approached now gives +1 and their treachery /2
1. Morkin’s AI attribute is reset once recruited. Stops him moving and allows him to move in tunnels.
2. Tarithel can no longer be recruited away
3. Spell of Carudrium now works correctly
1. Springs of life now apply the correct rejuvination amount
2. Movement times have been corrected
3. Critters can now re-appear on squares that holds a dead lord.
4. You can now correctly attack armyless characters
5. Morkin is now considered AI character until recruited. Which means he moves!
6. Shareth now correctly targets the City of Glireon as her home, but Imiriel as her stronghold
7. Corrected all the AI orders
8. AI Characters now correcly choose new FOE/LIEGE upon the death of their current ones.
9. Taken strongholds now correctly respawn soldiers at night
10. You can correctly recruit or enter battle at dawn after a battle.
11. AI Characters recruited by other AI characters are no longer available for control
12. Altered collection order of characters for battle to match original
13. AI Characters now correctly only attempt recruit when there is 1 lord and not at a stronghold
14. AI Characters now correctly randomly stop a location infront of an enemy
15. Displays ‘Prepares to do battle’ correctly.
16. Armies are now displayed at all locations
17. Defeated message is no longer shown for a lord who played no part in a battle he was attending!
18. Lord no longer reports as being killed by another lord, when they were in fact killed by soldiers.
19. Critters are less likely to kill a lord
20. Objects are now described with full power description
21. Taken strongholds now reset to correct army type
22. Taken strongholds now reset to correct number of soldiers
23. Lords who defect now correctly revert to AI and are no longer controllable
24. Energy costs are now calculated correctly
25. Energy costs during movement are now applied in all situations
26. Utterly Tired and cannot continue now displays earlier on the utterly tired scale!
27. Utterly Tired and cannot continue now stops a lord moving earlier
28. Seeking/Fighting now correctly happens on the last turn of night
29. Seeking/Fighting now correctly happens when leaving a tunnel
30. Tunnel exit transition added
31. Tunnel and Undo transistion are now governed by the transition option
32. Battles no longer take place when your lords are in tunnels.
33. OSX: Fix for Retina Display
34. iOS7: Hide Status Bar
1. Critters and items at location are now the same as the original
2. Recruit limit is now 1250
3. You can no longer recruit when lords are not on their own
4. You can no longer approach at night,
5. You can no longer recruit/post men at night.
6. Characters shouldn’t be able to do anything at night!!!
7. AI Lord now only recruits soldiers from stronghold he is at, not is home stronghold.
8. Critters now have better colouring at night and dawn
9. Looking into mists now shows correct description.
10. Loses to critters should now be in the correct multiple of 5
11. Strongholds now change hands correctly at the end of battle
12. People who run from a battle no longer say they’re preparing for battle.
13. After a failed approach the first screen now shows the correct terrain.
14. Find dawn or night the think screen now reports the correct time.
15. Fixed crashed caused by missing advert screen
16. Maximum characters in a location has been increased to 128, fixes the use of the crowns.
17. Removed stray linebreak in ‘prepares to do battle’ text
18. Fixed formatting of guidance text
19. Stronghold is owned by description has been corrected.
20. You can now move after recruiting Morkin!
The Lords of Midnight
1. FIXED: Graphic line glitch under certain terrain and various sizes
2. FIXED: Poor quality of distant terrain
3. FIXED ANDROID: Fixed back and home button not working correctly
4. FIXED: Random action selection when dragging main view. ( eg. Suddenly asking, do you want night? )
5. FIXED: Double army display
6. FIXED ANDROID: Keep Awake not consistently working
7. FIXED: Approach screen not appearing when entering a location with a recruitable character
1. DESKTOP CHANGED: When fullscreen mode is not supported windows modes are now still available.
2. FIXED: Removed duplicate icon on select screen
3. DESKTOP FIXED: Uses correct database – fixes missing words in text messages. eg. Night screen.
4. ADDED: New group controls on the lord select screen.
5. ADDED: Disband group on the lord select screen.
6. ADDED: Leave group on think screen
7. ADDED: Disband Group on think screen
8. ADDED: Text on think screen to show group status
9: ADDED: Merge group on select screen
10. ADDED: Swap group leader on select screen
11. ADDED: You can now move from one group to another in one movement
12. FIXED: incorrect reporting of morkin’s death when luxor dies after morkin
13. FIXED: Scaling problems with critters on the map
14. DESKTOP ADDED: Mouse Wheel scale up/down on map
15. DESKTOP ADDED: Mouse Wheel page up/page down on think screen
16. ADDED: Cleaner lord names on shields
17. ADDED: Keys Up/Down Page Up/Page down on think screen
18. ADDED: Keyboard shortcut to map scaler
19. ADDED: Select lord from think screen
20. ADDED: Multiple lord select on map screen
21. ADDED: Non recruited characters are removed from multiple lords at the same location
22. ADDED: Novella and Guide now prompt before starting a download
23. ADDED: iOS/OSX option for eBook Novella or PDF Novella
1. DESKTOP ADDED: desktop support
2. ADDED: keyboard shortcuts ( When keyboard is supported )
3. ADDED: Option for classic or new keyboard shortcuts
4. ADDED: Map Zooming Pinch and spread
5. FIXED: compass now changes location text
6. DESKTOP: Added fullscreen and 3 window size options
7. DESKTOP: Added mouse pointer
8. DESKTOP: Added context to mouse pointer
9. DESKTOP: Added zoom control on map screen
10. DESKTOP: Added exit button
11. FIXED: You can no longer select lords from map when not carrying the moonring
12. FIXED: Armies no longer fight double at night
13. FIXED: Tutorial option no longer toggled autofight
1. FIXED: Cleanup of undo files sometimes caused slow down
2. FIXED: Grouped lords actions were constrained by the leading lord
3. FIXED: Finding a new weapon should have dropped the old weapon
4. FIXED: Win/Lose conditions are now checked at the start of night and not and the end of it
5. FIXED: Display of Win/Lose conditions has been tidied up on smaller resolutions
6. FIXED: Cropped shield on main view on smaller resolutions
7. FIXED: Position of group leader shield on main view
8. ADDED: Grouped moving now reports the stubborn lord blocking the movement
9. ADDED: Grouped attack now reports the stubborn lord blocking the attack
10. ADDED: Little description of a story in the continue/end selector. Will update after a story has been loaded after the update.
11. Tidied up tutorial window
12. Compass has been increased in size
13. FIXED: “Less the 1 hours of the day remain”
14. FIXED: “utterly tired and cannot continue”
15. FIXED: “and none riders”
16. ADDED: Swipe left and right on think screen for next and previous
17. ADDED: Pinch Zoom on map.
18. ADDED: Save map zoom level per game
19. ADDED: Option for normal, short, long hold delays on compass.
20. ADDED: Save select lord screen filter info per game
21. ADDED: Save map critters filter info per game
22. ADDED: Save overview map setting per game
23. ADDED: Pressing screen on think for next
24. ADDED: Swipe down on think to return to look screen
25. ADDED: think swipe option for press/swipe
26. ADDED: Option for slow night battle reports
27. ADDED: Option to collate battles areas or display repeated areas
28. ADDED: Compass Vibrate
1. FIXED – Lords are now displaced correctly after losing a battle
2. FIXED – affect of Ice Fear on courage – not reducing it correctly
3. OPTION ADDED – Auto Fight
4. OPTION ADDED – Auto Unhide
5. OPTION ADDED – Toggle Movement indicators
6. ADDED – hold screen to bring up quick look compass
7. FIXED – Armies no longer recovery too quickly
8. FIXED – Doomdark’s armies no longer ignore lords on plains in front of their very eyes.
9. FIXED – Lord can no longer seek when hidden.
10. CHANGE – Alteration to what you are allowed to do when Doomguard are at the same location.
11. CHANGE – Now allowed to fight critters at night, as long as no Doomguard there.
12. FIXED – If Luxor dies during the night, control now goes to Morkin in the morning if controlling another lord.
13. FIXED – If Luxor dies and Morkin hasn’t recovered the Moonring, then recruited lords no longer disappear from the game fully!
14. CHANGED – Moved action icons around to avoid conflict between night and undo
15. FIXED – daytime game completion scenarios being triggered by Ice Crown destruction
16. FIXED – game over typo mistake.
17. FIXED – Think Screen – Place option not always available
18. FIXED – Select Screen – Small resolutions Utarg sometimes gets stuck under look icon.
19. FIXED – Save Game / Undo – Temporary storage not being cleared down results in app storage growing overly large.
20. CHANGE – Swipe to bring up map from look screen is now 2 fingered swipe up, and return from map screen is 2 fingered swipe down.
21. CHANGED – Tighten hit box on shield.
22. FIXED – stray line on certain images
23. Cached the overview map, so to make the transition to the map screen quicker.
24. ADDED – Undo Transition
1. Names of characters using small font no longer wrap on small devices.
3. Text after recruiting/posting soldiers has been trimmed.
4. Number of soldiers on recruiting/posting is now correctly upper cased.
5. Typo on Farflame destroying ice the crown message has been corrected.
8. Minor change to help text box sizing.
9. Minor change to help text.
10. Tweaked positioning of names on map.
11. Remove lag that occurred at the end of move, caused by save game.
12. Corrected colour brightness occurring when looking left/right
13. Tweaks to the swiping/moving on the small devices, iPhone/Touch etc…
14. Visual indicator that the screen has been pressed for looking/movement has been added.
15. Discovery Map display has been sped up when large portions of the map have been visited.
16. Accuracy of the Discovery map has been tweaked. Lords and Names of places no longer appear just because they are on the map, you have to have looked at them. ( from new gameplay only )
17. Horses, Dragons, Skulkrin, Trolls, and Wolves are now recorded on Discovery Map if you have looked at them. ( from new gameplay only )
18. Filter to turn off item 17!
19. Undo option added. You can perform a single undo of your last command.
20. Undo to dawn has been added for the first day.
21. Night button added to the Select screen.
22. View icon changed to Look – sorry being pedantic!
23. Pressing the choose icon when the choose options is visible, now closes the choose window.
24. Slightly not hitting a choose icon, no longer closes the window.
25. Removed left over AI difficulty code that would have Doomdark generating new armies that track down Morkin, Luxor, or head to Xajorkith.
26. Progress bar added to splash screen for loading assets.
27. Fixed downs map terrain not showing correctly over multiple locations.
1. Fixed tutorial bug that causes some screens to hang after 30 seconds of inactivity
2. Fixed selection screen from becoming erratic with too many lords
3. Changed 3GS to have larger overview map
4. Full iPhone5 resolution support
5. Changed Novella to ePub format