The Solstice release has now been submitted to Apple and Google, windows versions to follow over the next few days. From this point forward I intend to produce four released a year with either new features or just maintenance. They will all coincide with the Solstices or Equinoxes.
Version 2.0.5 (44)
- ADDED: panel_map_detailed – tool tip for location – press
- ADDED: panel_options – gameplay rules
- ADDED: Rule: Impassable Mountains
- ADDED: Rule: AI Impassable Mountains
- ADDED: Rule: Sole Mountaineer
- ADDED: Rule: Add mountain passes
- ADDED: Rule: LoM – Unrecruitable Fey
- ADDED: DDR – Fast tunnels
- FIXED: Character Time Shader
- FIXED: DDR – Battle Algorithm
- FIXED: DDR – Race preferred terrain for movement
- FIXED: DDR – Cowardly lords attacking
- FIXED: Android Rotation
The fixes or all rather straight forward and self explanatory. The main additions are the inclusion of the new gameplay rules, so here is a quick note on what they do.
This is for both LoM and DDR. This stop player controlled players from entering mountain locations. In DDR it will also stop you from approaching and lord who is in a mountain location or entering battle in one. Also Giants and Dwarves can still traverse mountain ranges.
AI Impassable Mountains
As above but for AI characters.
With impassable mountains enabled, this can be enabled to allow a lord with no army to still pass through mountains.
Add mountain passes
Currently LoM only – punches some holes in the mountain ranges to allow access to areas that would become unreachable with impassable mountains.
In LoM this affectively takes the fey out of the game. For that added level of difficulty.
In DDR characters will move faster through tunnels than previously, making them more of an advantage. Dwarves will get an extra boost.
** Known Issues **
With combinations of impassable mountains, it is possible that a sole lord or a dwarf could recruit another lord within within either a mountain range or an inaccessible area. This would then mean that the recruited lord would not be able to move. This will be resolved in the next update. The work around is to not recruit lords in such a location.